Toffsworld Ltd was founded in 1999 in Lytham St Annes, England, but for the past 8 years we’ve worked out of Malaga in Spain.
Within months of its launch, Toffsworld was described by The Sunday Times as the, ‘Leading Luxury Portal in the World’ and within a year, Toffsworld had been retained by Harrods of London to design and build Harrods.com.
Toffsworld has always been profitable. In an age of dotcom booms, busts and credit crunches, this is a situation we’re proud of.
We now provide employment for over twenty full-time and part-time workers, including designers, editors and marketers.
We continue to expand, developing new concepts continuously.
Toffsmen and Toffswomen are examples of this. We are proud to be one of the few marketing companies who can boast their own leading online publications.
Achieving our Audience
It has always been our aim to provide quality information about quality products to people with money. We don’t try to generate traffic for the sake of it just to make our figures look good.
Toffsworld.com is aimed at people over the age of 40, both Male and Female, with disposable income.
Toffsmen is aimed at younger men with disposable income and aspirations of their own. They’re also up for a laugh and a bit of adventure.
Toffswomen is aimed at the younger woman with disposable income and her own ideas of career and marriage.
Between these three sites and backed up by combining TV and Mobile devices, we are capturing most of the affluent, educated market in the UK and Ireland.
The TV Channels we prefer to support us include Sky Arts, Biography Channel, Dave, CBS, Sky News, ITV, the Movie Channel and Channel 4 movies. We know that these channels have a similar viewer profile to Toffsworld advertisers and readers.
By combining this power of Television, Internet and Mobile devices, we push our clients to over 5 million affluent people in the UK each year.
Nearly 20% of our Internet traffic comes from readers who have previously ‘Bookmarked’ us or received a newsletter from us. The other 80% comes from a variety of online publications including Google, Yahoo, MSN, Forbes Magazine, The BBC website etc.
In total, approximately 9,000 websites around the world link to us.
These in-bound links are of course very important as they reflect the value of Toffsworld as an Internet property.
Our readers are generally wealthy people who seek out quality, as well as the finer things in life. They still like a bargain, but not at the expense of quality.
Other attributes that make up our readership suggest that they are:
Credit card Holders
£50,000 plus Household Income
Generally Professional / Senior Management or Business people
Age 21 to 64
Majority can be contacted by Email.
Readers are fairly evenly divided between Males and Females and most individuals tend to be based in the UK (65%), USA (15%) Continental Europe (15%) and other English speaking countries (5%).